Tuesday, February 25, 2014

aldrich javier(change)

 CHANGE IT STARTS WITH ME



                         Many things happened around me. I supposed to be a guardian angel lifting other people. I consider myself as a shadow of a light. I live in a wealthy family. My parents were separated and my grandfather and grandmother raise me. I grew up being independent. As i grow up, I slowly see how big is the world. How hard is to live. I keep thinking that change can only be seen if there is somewhat new to us. I nearly regret to settle things out. But that was the great lesson I have learned. I change for the better. Living a screed life will always living as a hell.  Everything happens for a reason. Maybe there are times that you are asking why you failed to pass the test or why you lose in a contest. It is not because He planned what had happen to you but we failed to the right thing – to change. With these failures, it is a start for us to change our dad attitude, our ways. Change should be evident in one of us if we want a better life. Discipline is one of the important factors to consider if we want to change for the betterment.    


No comments:

Post a Comment