Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Modern Day Hero

Hero



                           Hero is it is not a man who have powers but the man who saves life's  They sacrificing their own life to a man who was in danger, they have no supernatural powers but they use their ability and strengthen to save a man who was in danger like our parent a soldier, fireman and others who want to sacrifice their own life to save their love ones but not only their love but the man who in danger.                           For me, my heroes are my parents, they are mt savior, they gave all i need in my daily life, they guiding me to  become a good person until I graduated and to reach all my ambitions in life, and I also called teachers is a hero because they are the one who help us to become a person successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment